Altar robot has the ability to move, avoid obstacles, follow the track and so on. The robot also has environmental awareness and can be displayed via a digital tube or a matrix light. Altar can be programmed using Landzo Graphic programming software to control the movement and all sensors.
- All electronic modules are integrated on the motherboard, no assembling needed.
- Graphical programming based on Scratch 3.0
- Mainboard is customized
- Main board: Atmega32u4 + GD32F103
- input: infrared tracking, infrared obstacle avoidance, battery power detection, button, light sensor
- output: buzzer, TT motor, servo motor , ultrasonic sensor, digital tube, 8 * 8 dot matrix, RGB lights, Bluetooth
- offline mode: Bluetooth 2.4Ghz wireless communication
- power supply: two 3.7V rechargeable battery